This price list is only for travel clinic clients. For pricing in our Dublin clinic, please contact the Rascal Animal Hospital at (614) 791-7729 or visit www.rascalanimalhospital.com
Prices subject to change based on our cost increases. Laboratory services, medications and other items may have a different pricing the day of the clinic. Please ask the hosting group about current pricing at check in.
up to 20 lbs $55
20.1 to 40 lbs $60
40.1 to 60 lbs $65
60.1 to 80 lbs $75
80.1 to 100 lbs $85
100.1 to 150 lbs $105
150.1 lbs and up $125
up to 20 lbs $45
20.1 to 40 lbs $50
40.1 to 60 lbs $55
60.1 to 80 lbs $65
80.1 to 100 lbs $75
100.1 to 150 lbs $105
150.1 lbs and up $125
Cat Spay $50 Cat Neuter $40
Rabbit Spay or Neuter $65
- Host organizations may have an administration fee added to help with the cost of running the clinic and/or raise funds to help the animals in their care. Please contact the hosting group directly for pricing in your clinic area.
Pre-Anesthetic Bloodwork for dogs/cats (chemistry only) available on site $55
E-Collars available for $10
Ear tipping for feral / stray cats is recommended and can be done upon caretaker request at no additional charge.
- If a female dog is in heat, there will be an additional fee of $5.00. Please keep in mind that large breed, overweight and older dogs in heat have a higher risk. For this reason, we may turn away a dog after the initial exam if we do not feel they are a good surgical candidate. The in-heat charge does not apply to cats.
- Pregnant dogs and cats will be charged $5.00 extra.
- If a male dog or cat is a cryptorchid (testicles have not fully descended), the cost of the procedure will be the cost of the neuter plus up to the full price of a spay for the same size.
- If a pet is found to be spayed after sedation, there will be a $15.00 fee.
- If a female dog or cat is found to be already spayed during surgery, the regular surgery fee will apply (exploratory laparotomy).
- If a pet does not have written proof of a current Rabies vaccine given by a licensed veterinarian, the vaccine will be given the day of surgery at a cost of $7.00.
Pet’s presented for surgery that are not able to have a procedure done (already sterilized, sick, injured) will be assessed a $10 brief pre-operative exam fee.
Other surgical procedures (pricing below is for procedure only – additional fees may apply for IV fluids, sedation/anesthesia, pain medication, antibiotics, etc)
- Umbilical Hernia:
- Cats and dogs under 20 lbs $45 / Dogs 20 lbs and over $60
- Cats $20 / Dogs $35 if performed at time of sterilization
- Rear dewclaw removal (dogs) $30-45 per side at time of sterilization.
- Additional $20-30 for sedation/anesthesia/pain management if pet is already sterilized.
- We do not perform front dewclaw removals except for medical reasons.
- We do not perform declawing procedures on cats
- Entropion (Inverted eyelids) $125 per eye
- Cherry Eye $75 – 95 / eye
- Mass removal and biopsy $130- 300 / mass
- Enucleation (removal of damaged eye) $100
- Tail amputation (medical need only) $80 – $150
- Dental pricing: Dental procedures range between $75-$150 (Additional fees may apply for IV fluids, difficult extractions/gingival flaps, and antibiotics). The actual cost of the procedure cannot be determined ahead of time as it is determined by the patients health and the procedure needed. The Rascal Unit does not have dental radiographs capability, so we are limited to some of the services we can provide. For full dental care including dental CT Scan you may contact the Rascal Animal Hospital in Dublin or your local veterinarian. Current cost estimate for dental procedures at the Rascal Animal Hospital is $300-450 including extractions if indicated.
This price list is only for travel clinic clients. For pricing at the Dublin hospital, please contact the Rascal Animal Hospital at (614) 791-7729 or visit www.rascalanimalhospital.com
Prices subject to change based on our cost increases. Medications, products, and laboratory services may have a different price the day of the clinic. Please ask the about current pricing at check in.
Non-Surgical Examination or evaluation (excludes microchip only or nail trims): $10 per pet
Dog DHLPP $10 Cat FVCRP $10
Dog Bordetella $10 Cat Leukemia $15
Dog Rabies $7 Cat Rabies $7
Dog Lyme $25
Dog Influenza $30 .
Canine heartworm test $20
Feline Leukemia and FIV test $25
Fecal exam $20 – $33
Microchip placement and registration $25 (includes insertion, registration and lifetime maintenance). Visit www.savethislife.com for more information.
Anal Gland expression: $15
Nail Trim: $10 (surgery patients can receive a nail trim at no charge). Our staff may decline doing nail trims on pets that are too fractious or that may injure themselves without sedation.
We carry Interceptor Plus, Vectra 3D, Bravecto, Credelio, Trifexis, and Drontal Plus for dogs, and Centragard, Catego, Revolution, and Bravecto for cats. We have limited supplies due to space. For a longer supply for patients we have examined, please visit our online pharmacy at VetSource.
A heartworm test or proof of a negative heartworm test is required prior to prescribing heartworm prevention for patients 6 months or older. Patients are considered to be over 6 months of age once their canine teeth have completely erupted. We will not dispense heartworm prevention to animals that have not been seen by our doctors and without heartworm testing or proof of current negative heartworm test.
Travel Clinics are cash only unless otherwise specified by the hosting organization.
Rascal Unit wellness clinics are cash or credit card.
The Rascal Unit does not perform declawing procedures on cats. We do not recommend this procedure unless it is absolutely needed for medical reasons. Please read the flyer from the AVMA to learn more.